Hey, today is the day we post the winners of our Romance Weekly six months giveaway. If you haven't been to our Facebook EVENTS page and checked in today, you won't know if you've won.
My TOP 10 Romances
So, this week we are doing something a little different. We are taking our TOP 10 ROMANCES and sharing them with you. These could be books, movies, plays, couples ... anything we like. I am a total romance fan, which is why I ended up in this profession. I can't say these are the only favorites I have and most of them tend to be books - big surprise! But these are the ones that came immediately to mind.
If you've read Fiona Riplee's, these are mine.
- When Harry met Sally
- Blue Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas
- Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- F'lar and Lessa from Anne McCaffrey's Dragons of Pern Series
- Love Actually
- Sense and Sensibility (the movie with Emma Thompson, Kate Winslett and Hugh Grant)
- Arabella by Georgette Heyer
- Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas
- Catch of the Day by Kristan Higgins
- The Corinthian by Georgette Heyer
And keep hopping along to find out THE TOP 10 ROMANCES of Kim Handysides.