With a shock, I realized this morning that summer is winding down. I'm a summer person, my favorite season hands down, which is surprising considering I'm a total pale, cannot tan sort of girl. So, the end of summer always feels a bit melancholy for me.
I haven't noticed my best season sliding away, because I've been gearing up for September as release month. The second of my medievals, Sweet Bea, launches on September 1st. I am sending her off in style with a blog tour by Tasty Book Tours, in which I'm giving away gift Cards of $25, $15 and $10, and 5 eBook copies of Sweet Bea.
All the details will be on the TASTY BOOK TOURS WEBSITE of where to find me and where to find your next chance to win.
I'll also be touring around a number of author websites chatting about all sorts of things.
- Collette Cameron and I are stripping Sweet Bea in a medieval fashion show on the September 1st.
- While on the same day, Jami Denise is hosting me when I share my TOP TEN BOOK BAD BOYS.
- You can find me with A.S Fenichel on the 3rd and discover just how shocking my grammar really is.
- On the 4th I spend time with my BFF, Kim Handysides and we share the five books that we always bond over.
- And on the 5th, Dani Jace, is going to get Beatrice, Sweet Bea, to 'fess up.
- Then on the 8th Xio Axelrod and I talk about modern poets, in the form of songwriters.
Along with a host of other author interviews, excerpts and guest posts.
The clever Jo Richardson made this banner for me and it totally deserves to be seen. Look out for this when I share where and when I'll be next on Facebook.